After the successful start in the previous year, EUROSAF ran another webinar series from end of March to May 2022. Different aspects of sailing were covered – from a new way of promoting sailing for children up to the pathway of bringing sailing back in the Paralympic Program. All the programmes and projects presented were followed with great interest. This was also reflected in numerous questions afterwards. All webinars have been recorded and are still available online, and the presentations showed during the meetings have been made available for participants and for interested persons. The series will be continued in autumn.
Here is an overview of the dates and topics of the last series:
- 30 March 2022: ‘Express Sailing’ by Alexandru Micu/Vice-President of EUROSAF
- 20 April 2022: ‘VolunSail’ by Anna Kuder/Project Chair, POL
- 4 May 2022: ‘The Return of Para Sailing’ by Massimo Dighe, Para World Sailing Manager
- 18 May 2022: ‘School Sailing Program’ by Marco Predieri/Vice-President of EUROSAF and Walter Cavallucci/World Sailing Group D Council Member
- Postponed to September: ‘DigiSail’ by Grzegorz Botwina/Project Chair, POL, and Annika Ekman/Vice-President of Swedish Sailing Federation
If you missed one of our webinars, you can watch the recording (just "click" the webinar you want to see).